Gas Liquid chromatography-residue analysis of pesticide profenofos in freshwater fish Labeo rohita by Bantu Nagaraju and Vakita Venkata RathnammaRead More...
A review of Dicrossus foirni and Dicrossus warzeliRead More...
Characiform fishes collected by Heiko Bleher on the road São Paulo-Corumba-Araguaia, December 2005Read More...
Swarming, diel movements, feeding and cleaning behavior of juvenile venomous eeltail catfishes, Plotosus lineatus and P. japonicus (Siluriformes: Plotosidae)Read More...
Natural history and life history of the Grijalva gambusia Heterophallus milleri Radda, 1987 (Teleostei: Poeciliidae)Read More...
- Gas Liquid chromatography-residue analysis of pesticide...
- A review of Dicrossus foirni and Dicrossus warzeli
- Characiform fishes collected by Heiko Bleher on the road São Paulo-Corumba-Araguaia, December 2005
- Swarming, diel movements, feeding and cleaning behavior of juvenile venomous eeltail catfishes, Plotosus lineatus and P. japonicus (Siluriformes: Plotosidae)
- Natural history and life history of the Grijalva gambusia Heterophallus milleri Radda, 1987 (Teleostei: Poeciliidae)
Book review - Fishes of Australia's Southern Coast
FISHES OF AUSTRALIA’S SOUTHERN COAST
By M. Gommon, D. Bray & R. Kuiter
Reed New Holland Publishers
(Australia) Pty. Ltd, 2008. 928pp. Aust. $130.00
ISBN 978187706-9185 (hard cover) Not long ago, when talking to Martin Gomon,...
Flavio C. T. Lima - new Scientific Editor of aqua
This is my very special and warm “Welcome” for Flávio César Thadeo de Lima to be the new scientific editor of aqua, to guide this scientific journal to further worldwide success as all his procedures did, with very hard precise and intensive work.
Frank L. Pezold III - retired from aqua
I must thank Frank L. Pezold III, for his great work during the last two years for aqua, and especially because he made it again possible for this strict peer-reviewed scientific journal to be even more respected an appreciated by the international Ichthyologic...Read More...
Second Nematocharax species described
New freshwater pufferfish from the Mekong basin
New Species of Leporinus
Book review - The biology of gobies
THE BIOLOGY OF GOBIES
Patzner, R. A.,
J. L. Van Tassell, M. Kovačié, and B. G. Kappor, (editors).
Science Publishers, Channel Islands, U.K., Enfield, New Hampshire, USA. 2011. 685 pp. Gobies are a group of charismatic fishes that live...
Book review - SHORE FISHES OF EASTER ISLAND
SHORE FISHES OF EASTER ISLAND
John E. Randall &
University of Hawaii Press. 2011. 164 pp. cloth bound
Price: USD $35
Easter Island, a tiny remote outpost in the South Pacific, is perhaps best known for its colossal...
Book review - The Banggai Cardinalfish
The Banggai Cardinalfish:
Natural History, Conservation and Culture of Pterapogon kauderni
Alejandro A. Vagelli
Wiley-Blackwell, John Wiley and Sons, Ltd. 2011, 224 pages
ISBN 978-0-470-65499-6 (Hardcover) $179.95
- Book review - Fishes of Australia's Southern Coast
- Flavio C. T. Lima - new Scientific Editor of aqua
- Frank L. Pezold III - retired from aqua
- Second Nematocharax species described
- New freshwater pufferfish from the Mekong basin
- New Species of Leporinus
- Book review - The biology of gobies
- Book review - SHORE FISHES OF EASTER ISLAND
- Book review - The Banggai Cardinalfish
- Melon barb renamed…again?
- Simultaneous delimitation of species and quantification of interspecific hybridization in Amazonian peacock cichlid
- The 60-year-old ray myster of the Magpie fiddler ray
- Captive bred clarion angelfish becomes a reality at Bali Aquarich
- Molecular phylogeny of thorny catfishes
- The Jaw Adductor Muscle Complex in Teleostean Fishes
- Yale study reveals new family tree for ray-finned fish
- A New Genus and Species of Cheirodontine
- A New Species of Cascudinho of the Genus Hisonotus
New Scientific Editor
aqua International Journal
Users by Countries
Orders are regarded as firm and are not refundable. Taking out an annual subscription commits you for a minimum of one year.
Subscription will be renewed automatically. If you have received a renewal invoice and do not wish to continue with the subscription, please submit the cancellation in writing within one month to:
Fax: 0039 0382754129